Recipe By: Dr. Don Ross.
A marvelous recipe that includes the superfood kale, antioxidant filled green apples and detoxifying apple cider vinegar, all fabulous ingredients to fight cancer. This kale side dish served with black beans and corn bread is an excellent meal for any healthy (cancer) diet.
- 1 Head Kale (inner ribs discarded, leaves coarsely chopped )
- 1 Green Apple (1/2 inch slices)
- 3 Tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- In a large soup pot add 2 cups alkaline water, bring to boil.
- Add the kale in large handfuls, letting it wilt slightly before adding more.
- Cover and cook over moderate heat until the kale is tender, about 45 minutes.
- Add sliced green apples, vinegar and nutmeg, cover and simmer for 15 more minute.
View original post 33 more words